Queens Park Arts Centre is a registered charity (no. 1092147). With 90% of our annual income generated by our own activities, the generous support of our attendees, volunteers and partner organisations is essential to helping us continue our operations. Every workshop booking, ticket sale, on-site purchase and donation of time, talent or finance helps make sure QPAC is ready for future generations to discover and enjoy.
Membership income is essential to helping QPAC cover the overheads involved in running the venue throughout the year. The money raised by membership helps us keep workshops and ticket prices affordable, maintain and develop the communal resources in each studio space, replenish shared resources and promote the Centre to new audiences.
We ask all attendees of weekly workshops to take out membership with the Centre, but occasional visitors can take it out too. Benefits to becoming a member include:
- Discounted admission to our one-off workshops and courses.
- Discounts to selected shows at the Limelight Theatre
- An invitation to our annual AGM
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BECOMING A QPAC MEMBER
QPAC has a successful fundraising track record. In 2009 our supporters helped to raise £325,000 to purchase the site’s freehold. A further £200,000 was raised to support the initial part of our Refurbishment Project, with further funds awarded by the William Harding’s Charity in 2013.
Other recent improvements to the facilities of the Centre include;
- Extensive redecoration of the main building including new Limelight Theatre equipment and storage facilities (SUEZ Communities Trust, 2016)
- A brand new water heater for the Coffee Bar (BMCF, 2016)
- Conversion of the old Annexe space into a fully-equipped Dance Studio (The Game Club, 2017)
- Refurbishment of our Coffee Bar facilities (AVDC Micro Grant, 2018)
- New pottery kiln (The Game Club, 2019)
- Emergency funding to support the Centre through temporary closure during the coronavirus outbreak (Arts Council England and the Cultural Recovery Fund, 2020).
- Brand new website with integrated box office, alongside rebranding of the Centre’s logo and marketing (Rothschild Foundation, 2020)
WANT TO SUPPORT THE CENTRE? MAKE A DONATION
PARTNERS & SUPPORTERS
QPAC are pleased to work with the following partner organisations: